It serves me right for celebrating early. The Karma Gods view that as trash talk. Never again.
Unless you’re new to the blog (hey, welcome!), you know a great deal about Maya. For you newbies, you can learn what you need to know from this post.
Also this one.
For reasons I don’t want to get into here, rumors of Maya’s happy ending were premature. I am now desperately looking for someone to either adopt or to even foster Maya.
But before you change the channel, let me tell you what you get!
You get a dog who:
- has gone through obedience training (including being housebroken)
- will have already been spayed
- is up to date on vaccines until next December
- can get free dog food for the first year
- is friendly with everyone after a five-minute stretch of sniffing
- loves other dogs
- was friendly with the only cat I’ve seen her interact with
Basically, this is a dog who has all her needs met… except for having a home and a human.
If you or anyone you know can help Maya out, please let me know ASAP. Either drop a comment here, hit me on Facebook, or email me at christianATchristianwaltersDOTnet